- 22/01/2019 - CERTIFICATION ISO 14001
EDILFIBRO S.P.A. has recently obtained the certification for the Environmental ... more
- 08/01/2019 - FIGAN 2019 - ZARAGOZA - SPAIN
EDILFIBRO S.P.A. is going to participate to FIGAN 2019- ZARAGOZA, ... more
Tegolit 200 and Tegolit plus 200
These are "Tile underlay sheets" that EDILFIBRO has been distributing for more than a decade throughout all regions of Italy where typical clay roofing tiles are used. These are PVA cement profile sheets that offer a wealth of "pluses" that make it possible to:
- lay only ridge tiles;
- set alternating rows of tiles, even in double layers (channel and ridge);
- reduce installation times thanks to the exclusive Lastrip system for pre-incision of the corners;
- create roofing with slopes from 15% to 100% and even more, ensuring that the tiles are connected with reliable techniques.
The TEGOLIT profile corrugation is 60 mm high and presents 200 mm distance from ridges, even where side overlapping is used.
TEGOLIT PLUS 200 comes in "clay-tile red" with color achieved by impregnating a layer of the mass with stable mineral oxides.
TEGOLIT 200 is the grey version of the product, specifically designed for refurbishing the roofs of architecturally important buildings for which installation of double layer (channel and ridge) roof tile is required.
Profile: 5 waves pitch 200/60
compliance with UNI EN 494Certificazione: ITC - Construction Technologies Institute) Technical Approval no. 587/02 Installation: Technical Documentation T-05 EDILFIBRO It 02 Manual Thickness: 6.5 mm nominal Weight: 13.5 kg/m2 approx. Width: 105 cm - effective layed 100 cm Lengths:
120 - 152 - 183 - 213 - 244 cm